Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Does anyone else collect dinosaur/vegetarian themed art?

Because I do.  Or at least I do now.

I started out with this print, which I fell in love with and purchased about a year ago.  It's from SUPERMARKET (a great store that sells accessories, prints, home decor, etc. direct from the designers- kinda like Etsy).


Just recently I found (and received in the mail today) this print from SOCIETY 6 (also a terrific store).


If it's hard to read, here's the translation:

T-Rex: Oh great.  Who invited the herbivore?
Brontosaurus:  I brought hummus.

As a vegetarian, they both crack me up.  The best part?  They work well together, color and otherwise.

Next up?  This print from Etsy:



If you ever come across any dino/vegetarian themed art, let me know!

Does anyone else collect art of a very specific theme?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I was just trying to find Dino/vegetarian art for a gift. Thanks for writing where you found these. Helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it is helpful to you! Let me know if you find any other pieces in your search that I should ad to my collection...

      Delete
  2. I'm a graphic artist who's drawn dinosaur art and veggie art, but not the two together - great idea...! www.cakeswithfaces.co.uk

    ReplyDelete