Friday, April 20, 2012

Workin' at the Theatre

I got a  new workstation at the theatre!


Well, I switched desks with my coworker, Jessi.  I love it because it's right by the window, so there's lots of light and air.


I've done the best I can to make it homey, inviting, and like a theatre office.  I think it's turned out very "me." I've angled my computer at the 90 degree angle of my desk in an effort to give my arms proper support while I work, and so that I don't have to directly face the wall.




Love my plants:


My collection of posters from shows I've done (I almost have a grid!):


My bulletin board with drawings that I've done, as well as some of my favorite cards:


And my collection of depression-era national parks postcards (I've been to 16 out of 24 of these parks; thanks mom and dad!):


And (in case I didn't have enough already) some more color...


Anyway, I'm very happy with my new space; it makes me glad to come to work!




1 comment: